Past, Present and the Future; The trilogy of Life



                          
It didn’t work, it is not working and I don’t know if it will work…this is a cliché in every being’s mind. Life has the three phases that if not well understood could be a detriment to self-realization and finally self-actualization in the human needs ladder. Frustration from the past can dictate the present and an anticipation of frustration clouds the pursuit of excellence.
Dream killers invest on the gaps that exist in the three phases. The dream killer could be within or external. The doubt that mounts can be manifested in your race, ethnic identity, ability and skill. The inferiority thought. The graves are the richest corners of earth. In them, there lies great men and women who feared to be different because of conspicuously perceived inabilities. Their conscious was not tapped. In the cemetery lies ideas, innovations and ideologies that found no room to grow because of dream killers. Death faces most of us, any day we could die and each morning many of us rise dead. The visions get killed, ideas choked, aspirations stabbed and resolve poisoned. We rise empty and walk thinking we are alive but we are dead. Such people are the most dangerous men and women on the planet. Walking clay casings that purpose deserted. The emptiness embraces any fill, including that which is detrimental; Poverty, subordination, tears, darkness, dependence and most significant, Ignorance. 


 Learned, Learning and will Learn; Life’s Blueprint
When you listen to successful people, they are great narrators of their failed past. They fail forward, they learned a different way of doing something. Their adventure took them to the world of wrong, incorrect, not acceptable, intolerable, not worthy and worst thing or thought. They emerge with scars of that world and suddenly their eyes gleam, hearts and soul strong and visions brighter. The dare devils become the new patriarchs, the gods and the role models. Cowards remain rolling models!  Secret of the dare devils? They were ready to learn and they have learnt, now they know. There are men and women setting for the world of wrongs at the moment, their spirit is ready to learn and they are learning the importance of belief, belonging and becoming. Their journey in life will be full of experiences. Their vision is well articulated, their end is on paper, their goals are well drawn and their objective is set. That is their life’s Blueprint.
You need to see the big picture in every narrowed lenses, you can interpret the pose in the big picture in a blurry setting. This is possible when you tap into your manpower. Seated alone, interrogating your thoughts, passions and desires. Stare at nothing, give it life, give it words and it will speak. Deep down your vision talks and your other self takes into the conversation. It will answer your questions; what do I need, What am I passionate about, Who can help me do this, When do I start the pilgrimage…take your little pocket notebook and write what others believe not, only yourself, write every bit of that vision and aspiration. Give it a figure, do every manicure and pedicure you think it deserves, dress it, design it and look for the mentor to see you off as you set for the road of self-realization and self-actualization. Seek motivation, it keeps you going. You must be ready to learn since you have learnt the importance of learning. Learn every detail about your choice of pursuit, embrace learning as you pursue it and expect to learn with a thirst for infinite learning opportunities in its advancement.

  Knowing your other self
I am writing this because I have learnt that I had a passion for scripts and motivating souls. I knew this in level three of my primary education when I was able to help even senior students regain strength in their lowest moments. I could not define what that was until I discovered myself years later. Gifts and talents, the things you do with ease and do them excellently. That is where your gem is trapped. Strike that conversation that reveals your other being. Take that road, however narrow that synchronizes your ability with your vision. Tap into your hobbies, be your own god, take pride in every bit about yourself. Create time for such debates between your soul, brain and spirit. Cry if you must. I cried, I do cry and will readily cry when my spirit feels strong, I am positively emotional about what I want in life and that which drives me. When I discovered myself, I could laugh and smile in between my tears and clear my throat, then murmur “There goes the warrior…I got to do it, I am going for it” I pace up and down the corridor feeling the urge and shoulders high that I have done the most important thing…Believing in myself, regardless of the past, where I am currently and the prospects of tomorrow. I don’t just look at my watch, I do what it does…
KEEP MOVING!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Information Warfare and the Idea of The State - Russia-US Case

A SCRIBES'S SOLITARY LIFE

Letter to Karl Marx